SATURDAY FAMILY TIME begins...
Puerto Rican Cultural Center
It takes a village to raise a child! We are that village!
When children have roots and wings they have confidence to
become who they were meant to be. Abuelos come join us!
- Coqui & Family - Saturdays, 9-10am - children & families
of all ages, enjoy traditional games, songs, rudiments of
rhythm and dance with your children and grandchildren!
- Cafe y Amistad - Saturdays, 10-12pm. Come enjoy FREE
Puerto Rican coffee and conversation!
Bendicion, Abuelos! We are especially excited to see you!
- Youth Traditional Dance - Saturdays, 9am-10:30am
(beginners, starts age 4)
- Teen Traditional Dance - Saturdays, 10am-12pm
- Percussion class (beginner) - Saturdays, 11-12pm (age 12
- Percussion class (intermediate) - Saturadays, 10-11am
(ages 12 thru adult)
Contact us for more Info or see our website:
Advance register (free) to save your spot: